With sumptuously soft velvet upholstery that caters to your comfort, this sectional puts your love of luxury on display. The clean-cut appearance of this neutral-hued sectional blends beautifully with your tasteful surroundings. Best of all, the modular design lets you stage the pieces solo or rearrange them for a look that's always fresh.
- Includes 3 pieces: left-arm facing corner chair, right-arm facing corner chair and armless chair
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Pieces can float anywhere; sides are finished (with no connectors)
- Corner-blocked frame
- Loose reversible cushions
- Seat cushions with feather-fiber blend encasing a foam core
- Feather/fiber blend back cushions and bolster pillows
- Polyester upholstery
- Non-skid legs
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
||Sophie 3-Piece Sectional
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||135''W x 43''D x 37''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.