If you love the cool look of leather but long for the warm feel of fabric, you can take comfort in this sectional and ottoman package. Wrapped in a fabulous faux leather with a weathered hue and hint of pebbly texture to resemble the real deal, the decidedly modern set proves less is more. Elements include angled side profiling and track armrests wrapped with a layer of pillowy softness for that little something extra. Prominent jumbo stitching and clean-lined divided back styling lend fashion-forward flair. Rest assured, the queen memory foam mattress comfortably accommodates overnight guests.
- Includes 2-piece sectional (left-arm facing corner chaise and right-arm facing sofa sleeper) and oversized accent ottoman
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Sectional and ottoman with corner-blocked frame; high-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber; polyester and polyurethane (faux leather) upholstery; exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Sectional with attached back and loose seat cushions
- Ottoman firmly cushioned
- Bi-fold queen memory foam mattress included with sectional sits atop a supportive steel frame
- Sectional's memory foam provides better airflow for a cooler night's sleep; memory foam encased in damask ticking
|Alternate Package Name
||2-Piece Sectional with Ottoman
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.