Stay happy at home with this 2-seat reclining power sofa with Easy View™ power adjustable headrests. Comfort is immediate when you're in control of your relaxation. Simply adjust the seat's position and headrest with the easy one-touch power control buttons. Plus, with the convenient USB charging ports, cell phones or laptops can be charged without having to get up. Rest assured, leather match upholstery makes luxury affordable. The chocolate-colored upholstery provides a modern look in a high back design that's traditional-what a great way to unwind and watch TV.
- Dual-sided recliner; middle seat stays stationary
- One-touch power control recliners with adjustable positions
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrests
- Includes USB charging port in each power control
- Corner-blocked frames with metal reinforced seats
- Attached backs and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Leather match upholstery
- Due to its natural origin, real leather can show individual characteristics such as healed scars, growth marks, grain variation and shade variation
- Natural variations make each hide unique and do not detract from the wearing qualities of leather
- Extended ottomans for enhanced comfort
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Power Reclining Sofa
||2 Seat PWR REC Sofa ADJ HDREST
|Item Color Key
||Hallstrung Power Reclining Sofa
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||86''W x 40''D x 44''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.