Let the luxury of this power reclining loveseat with console carry you away. Decidedly modern, with clean-lined divided back styling, this reclining loveseat entices with a combination of genuine leather and expertly matched faux leather for a supple feel. Even when you're kicking back you'll still be perfectly positioned to read or watch TV thanks to the Easy View™ power adjustable headrest. And how's this for a bonus: a convenient USB charging port located in the power control, so you can recharge while you chill.
- Dual-sided recliner
- One-touch power control recliners with adjustable positions
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrests
- Includes USB charging port in each power control
- Corner-blocked frames with metal reinforced seats
- Attached backs and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Leather match upholstery
- Due to its natural origin, real leather can show individual characteristics such as healed scars, growth marks, grain variation and shade variation
- Natural variations make each hide unique and do not detract from the wearing qualities of leather
- Lift-top storage console with slow close hinges and 2 stainless steel cup holders
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Power Reclining Loveseat
||PWR REC Loveseat/CON/ADJ HDRST
|Item Color Key
||Catanzaro Power Reclining Loveseat
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||79''W x 40''D x 42''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.