Classic coastal New England styling with shiplap detailing. The Portsmouth Hall Tree by homestyles is crafted from poplar solids, with a top of oak veneer and engineered wood. The hall tree features an off-white painted finish with brown oak-stained top seat and top shelf. The full bench seat has two lower doors that open to two individual storage areas, each with an adjustable shelf. A vertical panel separates the two storage areas and lends support to the seat. There are four hooks for hanging coats and bags. Hardware and hooks have an aged antiqued nickel finish. A top oak veneer molding adds a finished accent to the entire piece. Finish and measurements may vary slightly. Assembly required. Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service. Measures: 66"H x 42"W x 18"D.
- Crafted from poplar solids and an oak veneer seat and top shelf with engineered wood
- Off-white painted finished with brown oak stained bench and top shelf
- Bench seat has two lower doors that open to two individual storage areas, each with an adjustable shelf
- Four hooks and door pulls have an aged antiqued nickel finish
- Finish and color may vary
- Assembly required
- Delivered to your door by postal or specialty service
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.